Sunday, May 16, 2010

Just a quick update

    Just a quick update

    Amaryllis chico m

    Amaryllis Chico in bloom right now :-)

    Just wanted to say hi, and tell everyone that I'm doing fine. I've had an exhustïng autumn working long hours, and having pneumonia that did'nt go away easily, so I've been quite exhausted.. But pneumonia has cleared now so things are looking brighter. Workwise I'm still working looong hours, and getting little free time to blog, but I enjoy my work so no complaints ;-)

    Thank you for all the supportive, and uplifting comments and emails lately! You are just too sweet!!!

    This weekend I'm going to Paris for a short break, and I cannot wait to see all the magic christmas decorations. I'll take some photos and post when I'm back!

    Take care all of you!

Post Title

Just a quick update


Post URL

http://interiorhousedesign-kawulo.blogspot.com/2010/05/just-quick-update.html


Visit Interior House Design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive