Sunday, May 16, 2010

Just a quick hello


    Just a quick hello

    Well I'm not sure if anyone reads this blog any longer, since I haven't posted for a long time, but if you do; Hello, and I'm still here ;-)

    Unfortunately I've been sick, and in and out of the hospital, so I haven't had the energy to be online, posting and answering your very kind emails and comments for the past year. I've truly appreciated them though!! Cheered me up :-) But though I'm still not well, I'm better, and I miss blogging, so I might be posting from time to time, just to share inspiration.

    Thank you to Kim of Desire to inspire for sharing my tulip photo in her Flickr finds for today :-) Spring is arriving here, and soon my black tulips will emerge again (If not snacked on by mice during the winter ... ;-))

Post Title

Just a quick hello


Post URL

http://interiorhousedesign-kawulo.blogspot.com/2010/05/just-quick-hello.html


Visit Interior House Design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive