Thursday, September 18, 2008

Houston, We've Got Power! ! or How The Noise of My Neighbor's Generator Almost Drove Me Mad!

        After five days and nights without power, that big, electrical man in the sky bestowed the greatest gift on us tonight!  Yes, we have power!  I can finally get out of my car and join the human race of the living.  My heart goes out to all those still off the grid, my sweet sister Melanie especially!   We are lucky, very lucky to have gone just five days without power - I know a lot of

Post Title

Houston, We've Got Power! ! or How The Noise of My Neighbor's Generator Almost Drove Me Mad!


Post URL

http://interiorhousedesign-kawulo.blogspot.com/2008/09/houston-we-got-power-or-how-noise-of-my_18.html


Visit Interior House Design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive