Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas, Keep Your Expectaions Low, And Vent On Your Blog

    by  AmoLaZucca  on YouTube The title of this post might have been"What A Drag Clean Up Is After Christmas",until I fell upon the first photo in this post.It had a link to the song which I have put right under her picture.The music is beautiful....and the message slapped me in the face.I needed it.I can get to feeling sorry for myself.I can bitch and moan.And then something or someone reminds me.

Post Title

Merry Christmas, Keep Your Expectaions Low, And Vent On Your Blog


Post URL

http://interiorhousedesign-kawulo.blogspot.com/2009/12/merry-christmas-keep-your-expectaions.html


Visit Interior House Design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive