Thursday, October 29, 2009

OH SUSANNAH, DON"T YOU CRY FOR ME...FOR I COME FROM ALABAMA WITH A BANJO ON MY KNEE....

    suzani'sThe reason for the title is to help you memory challenged gals out there remember the pattern name.Suzani.I am challenged daily with remembering names.For instance, there is a woman that I regularly see, she doesn't look like her name.Do you know what I mean ? Every time I would run into her I would call her by the wrong name. The same wrong name every time.Debbie.Her name is 'Diane.' But

Post Title

OH SUSANNAH, DON"T YOU CRY FOR ME...FOR I COME FROM ALABAMA WITH A BANJO ON MY KNEE....


Post URL

http://interiorhousedesign-kawulo.blogspot.com/2009/10/oh-susannah-don-you-cry-for-mefor-i.html


Visit Interior House Design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive