Monday, July 13, 2009

"A man is never so proud as when striking an attitude of humility." C.S. Lewis

    When you read this I will be in training at a new job. It's not really a 'new' job , I worked for this company briefly 4 years ago. My town, which by most peoples standards is a very pretty town, has a problem. It's the store fronts. They are emptying out....quickly. The downtown area , on the main street is not good.As you might imagine, clients are not chasing me down the street. Nor are they

Post Title

"A man is never so proud as when striking an attitude of humility." C.S. Lewis


Post URL

http://interiorhousedesign-kawulo.blogspot.com/2009/07/man-is-never-so-proud-as-when-striking.html


Visit Interior House Design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive