Friday, April 17, 2009

Simply Beautiful Bay Window Curtains


    Chic white which oozes pure simplicity is my ideal of a perfect bedroom! However in reality wear would you store your clothes! There’s not a drawer unit or wardrobe in sight!.... Obviously you would have a separate dressing room!

    Sliver grey and white make a stunning combination which has been used on the wallpaper, which I have to admit is another ‘new’ for me because I’m not a great wall paper lover!

    My favourite aspect has to be the beautiful bay window with the sunlight flooding in! One of my favourite forms of window dressing - full length white voile curtains, which I adore for their pure simplicity and fresh appearance, look striking hung from the contrasting dark bay window curtain poles. The poles are light fitting are the only dark aspects in this room’s design, how refreshing!

    Bay windows are notoriously hard to dress and usually have heavy fabrics on more traditional style curtain tracks. This makes a really refreshing change and a great way to create a light and airy feel to the room.

    The more I look at this room design from Fresh Locations, the more I feel the urge to add something to it to give a focal point.

    Maybe it needs a French style white vanity style dressing table with an ornate mirror hung above it? Or just a simple cerise pink orchid plant in a plain white ceramic pot?

    White and silver greys offer a wide choice of accent colour without going over the top and spoiling the simplistic and stunning overall interior design style.

    Visit Laissezfaire for image source and other great design styles.

Post Title

Simply Beautiful Bay Window Curtains


Post URL

http://interiorhousedesign-kawulo.blogspot.com/2009/04/simply-beautiful-bay-window-curtains.html


Visit Interior House Design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive