Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Plaza Makes Me Sentimental ( and makes me laugh out loud ! )

    The Plaza, and the area around it, were my first experiences in NYC.From this post, I think you will see how The Plaza , Central Park, The Horse Drawn Carriages , and all the stimulation of the city would leave a lasting impression .Here are just a few shots of The Plaza, and Central Park South for you to enjoy. I know, I know, every body's been there, or seen it in the movies. But , the way

Post Title

The Plaza Makes Me Sentimental ( and makes me laugh out loud ! )


Post URL

http://interiorhousedesign-kawulo.blogspot.com/2009/01/plaza-makes-me-sentimental-and-makes-me.html


Visit Interior House Design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive