Thursday, June 26, 2008

Welcome Miss Laine and Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Little Girl Bedrooms!

      Almost exactly two years ago to the day, our family went from this:   to this:   when my nephew Philip married Allison and they had a little girl, Laine, this Monday afternoon!  Isn't she just the cutest thing in the world?  Well, of course! The new baby makes me a Great Aunt,  my sister a grandmother (!!!) and my parents Great Grandparents  - all for the first time.  While we are

Post Title

Welcome Miss Laine and Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Little Girl Bedrooms!


Post URL

http://interiorhousedesign-kawulo.blogspot.com/2008/06/welcome-miss-laine-and-everything-you_26.html


Visit Interior House Design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive